1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Embroidery 4u and its customers.
2. Embroidery 4u agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Embroidery 4u and recorded in writing between the parties. A sewn sample will be then provided for approval by the customer any errors or edits requested at this time will be carried out. Once a sample has been approved by the customer all embroidery to garments will be carried out to the standard of that sample.
3. Commission embroidery, where the customer provides their own item for decoration, is done so at the customers own risk of any damage caused by the machine or the process of embroidering which as a mechanical process can go wrong. Eg holes punched by needles and stitches, machine marks left, hoop jumps or soft wear glitches. Embroidery 4u is under no obligation to replace an item provided.
4. Unless on a prearranged account, agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order and we cannot accept new orders, on account, until the balance of the previous order has been paid. So sorry Embroidery 4u no longer accept cheques.
5. Ownership of goods supplied by Embroidery 4u to the customer on account shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied. This payment date will be clearly stated on the order invoice.
6. In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Embroidery 4u in writing. Embroidery 4u will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Embroidery 4u also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new digitising, will not be started until the edit is signed off by customer.
7. The intellectual rights of any designs created solely for and by Embroidery 4u and any photographic images used to promote that work are also the intellectual property of Embroidery 4u and must not be reproduced, copied or used, passed off as another’s work. A fee will be charged.
8. Embroidery 4u points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Embroidery 4u to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
9. These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Embroidery 4u and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
10. For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Embroidery 4u and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
11. Embroidery 4u points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take from the customer any of their statutory rights.
12. Discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs.
13. Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of Embroidery 4u.
14. Embroidery 4u have the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
(1a) Offensive words and slogans
(1b) Offensive graphics and icons
(2a) Copyrighted material
(2b) Copyrighted images or phrases
( 3 ) Duplicate other Peoples work
15. Once the order is placed and items ordered from suppliers or embroidery work undertaken it cannot be cancelled.
Embroidery 4u Returns Policy
1. You may return any item bought from us within 30 days of delivery providing it is in the original undamaged packaging and suitable for resale. Exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the embroidery is deemed to be faulty.
2. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
~ Goods that have been embroidered, or printed.
~ Goods that have been assembled and personalised in line with your requirements.
~ Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range.
3. This does not affect your statutory rights.
How to make a return
1. Contact our Customer Services team by calling 07810 287185 or by email to email@example.com. Please have your order number to hand so we can quickly find your account.
2. Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
3. We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. We aim to complete the refund within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.
Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery. Proof of posting will be provided.
All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
Important notes. Please read.
1. Due to supplier costs we do not supply sample garments to try on. SO PLEASE Before placing your order, please be careful to check product size information. As we supply garments from different manufacturers there is no such thing as a standard size. On every product, there is accurate sizing information for that item.
2. Embroidery 4u are not responsible for:
· Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer. A Screen shot of all digitising will be sent for customer to approve.
· Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
· Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
· Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
3. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving your order, we will have assumed you are keeping the goods and will not authorise a return.
4. Please be aware with commission items, embroidery is a two sided method and under stitching will be seen on the reverse side of items such as baby blankets, ears of pre made toys and many other items not specifically made for embroidery.
5. Embroidery 4u reserve the right to add new Terms and conditions when they see fit and to improve the smooth running of the business.